Accounting, Finance And Business Appraisals
Our senior staff members are recognized as leading experts in the field and teach the following business valuation related courses at the national certification associations and at local colleges and universities.
Warren S. Burkholder, Jr., CBI, CBA, ASA
- IBBA University
Teach courses in financial analysis and business valuation required for the Certified Business Intermediary program.
Lead Subject Matter Expert for business valuation department.
Team Leader for content in Accounting Basics for Business Brokers, Analyzing and Recasting Financial Statements, and Pricing Small Businesses (Level 1 & 2).
- IBA (Institute of Business Appraisers)
Instructor in certification program for Advanced Financial Statement Analysis for Appraisers, Analyzing and Forecasting Net Cash Flow, and Essentials of Business Appraisal.
Lou Pereira, CBI, MBA, BS
- Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA
Visiting Instructor, Graduate & Continuing Education
- Teach degree credited Business courses in Accounting and Financial Analysis including Business Valuation
- Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
Adjunct Instructor, Continuing Education
- Teach degree credited Business courses in Basic Finance including Business Valuation
- Franklin Pierce College, Salem, NH
Adjunct Faculty Member
- Taught degree credited Business courses in International Business and Market Research